Dive-in for Family Fun this Holiday Season!
Dive-in for Family Fun this Holiday Season!
11-22-2015 10:00 AM
11-22-2015 10:00 AM
Southwest Airlines is giving ten lucky fans the opportunity to take their family to the Georgia Aquarium to experience the fun and festivities this holiday season. The Georgia Aquarium is celebrating the holidays this year with a spectacular light and music show, live entertainment experiences, appearances by Santa, and more! Visit the Southwest Airlines Facebook page and comment on the Georgia Aquarium sweepstakes post for your chance to win a family four-pack of tickets that will expire by 12/31/15. Don’t miss your chance to spend a memorable day at the aquarium with your family this holiday season! Georgia Aquarium Family 4-Pack Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their place of residence and have a valid e-mail address and a Facebook account as of November 22, 2015. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co. (“Sponsor”), Georgia Aquarium, and the members of their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Only one winner per household and per Facebook account is permitted during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below). Any attempt by any person found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter, or in any other way attempt to obtain more than the authorized number of entries will be found to be ineligible, and their entries will be disqualified. Any eligible individual participating in this Sweepstakes shall be a “Participant.” Participation must be by the Participant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Participant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized Facebook account holder. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Sweepstakes cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and may also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes
- The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. CT on November 22, 2015 and end at 11:59 p.m. CT on November 23, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must enter via the following method:
- Sweepstakes Prize: Ten (10) winners will each be awarded one family four-pack of tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, worth approximately $128. Tickets are valid through December 31, 2015.
- Selection of Winners
- Each eligible entry during the Sweepstakes Period will be entered in the random drawing. The random drawing will occur on or about November 24, 2015.
- Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Participants need not be present to win.
- Potential winner notification will be made on or about November 24, 2015 (“the “Notification”) by Sponsor via Facebook. Potential winner will be direct messaged on Facebook and given an e-mail address to contact for validation within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the Notification. Once the validation occurs, the potential winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release in which they agree to hold Sponsor, Facebook, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of same harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner does not timely respond to the Notification, fails to complete and return any required document hereunder, fails to comply with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason, then a disqualification shall result, such prize shall be forfeited and, at the sole option of Sponsor, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected randomly from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings over $600 will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to have his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, statements, opinions, biological information, and/or Sweepstakes entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes or otherwise, in any media, worldwide, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or claiming a prize.
- Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sponsor’s website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize(s) form the entries submitted before the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including the substitution of a prize of greater or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in a Participant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize. In any case, the final winner of all prizes will be determined, and prizes will be awarded, within a reasonable time after the end of the Sweepstakes except as agreed between Sponsor and winner.
- Copies of the Official Rules and a list of winners (when complete) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Southwest Airlines Co., Emerging Media, P.O. Box 36611, Dallas, TX 75235-1611. All requests must be received by December 2, 2015.
- Limitation of Liability
- Construction and Disputes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.