Looking for the perfect springtime getaway? Whether you’re dreaming of a sunny beach or a mountain adventure, Southwest Airlines is here to connect you with your next vacation.
Before you buy that ticket and pack your bags, here are some things you’ll want to consider to make the most of your trip:
- Select the right destination for your needs. Southwest continues adding more service and access to our network of 121 destinations across the United States, Caribbean, and Latin America.
- Check the Low Fare Calendar on Southwest.com to get the best flight deals.
- Think about what day of the week to schedule your departure.
- In case of last-minute change of plans or emergencies, you can book your flight with confidence knowing Southwest offers flexible policies including bags that fly free®,1 no change or cancellation fees,2Rapid Rewards® points that don’t expire,33and flight credits that don’t expire.4
- If you have kids, Southwest’s offers flexible open seating and pre-boarding options, as well as free inflight entertainment5 with family-friendly favorites.
- Book your airport parking online for ease and convenience.
To make the most of your trip and get the best value, it’s essential to travel smart and plan ahead. So, whether you’re planning a spring break with the kids, a solo trip, or a couples getaway, Southwest is ready to serve our Customers with Heart.
See you onboard soon!
1First and second checked bags. Weight and size limits apply.
2 Failure to cancel a reservation at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure may result in forfeited travel funds.
3Rapid Rewards points do not expire. Should a Member close their account, the points in the account will be terminated. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms.
4Flight credits for non-refundable fares are issued as long as the reservation is canceled more than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Flight credits unexpired on, or created on or after July 28, 2022, do not expire and will show an expiration date (Dec. 31, 2040) until systems are updated. A flight credit with an expiration date on or before July 27, 2022, has expired in
accordance with its existing expiration date. See My Account for flight credit expiration dates, if any.
5Due to licensing restrictions on WiFi-enabled international flights, free live TV may not be available for the full duration of the flight.