Here are the top 10 things I enjoy most about the Holiday Season....
10. No traffic on my way to work. - OK, a little cheesy, but I can't get to work any faster than the time right before the Holidays.
9. White Christmases - Yes, I know I live in Phoenix, but the snow still gets me on Christmas.
8. How The Grinch Stole Christmas - Best holiday movie ever. "Given the choice between the two of you, I'd take the uh...seasick crocodile!"
7. Christmas cookies - Sugar cookies and candy cane cookies. OK and just about any other Christmas treat.
6. Lighting a fire in the fireplace - In Phoenix, it sometimes requires you to leave the doors open, but I take it when I can get it.
5. The tree - I don't think I ever stop and sit quietly unless I'm in front of the Christmas tree. How very cool. (This may be my husband's favorite thing about the Holiday)
4. Taking a day off in December to go shopping with my three siblings. It includes a lunch-time beer.
3. Christmas music - The Waitresses 'Christmas Wrapping' and Frank Sinatra's rockin' version of 'Jingle Bells'.
2. Hiding the baby Jesus in the nativity scene until December 25 - A tradition started when I was young at my grandmother's house and now continued thanks to my sister, Danell, at my house.
1. Family - The good and the bad. They're all still mine and here to enjoy.