Wanna get away in 2021?
Wanna get away in 2021?
Need a break from the holidays? Southwest Airlines is here to help. Today we launched a fare sale through Dec. 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m., Central Time, with fares starting as low as $49 one-way!
Give yourself the gift of travel by heading to Southwest.com and booking yourself the 2021 getaway you deserve! Kick-off 2021 with a trip to one of our new airports or destinations such as Colorado Springs (starting March 11, 2021) or Houston (Bush) (starting April 12, 2021). Customers can also take advantage of our expanded nonstop service to Long Beach beginning on March 11, 2021.
Hurry and book! Seats, days, and markets are limited. Blackout dates and 21-day advance purchase requirements apply. See a full list of fares, fare rules, and terms and conditions below and at Southwest.com.
In less than 15 years, Southwest has grown to be one of the largest airlines in Colorado, and on March 11, 2021, we will be adding service to our fourth Colorado destination. Adventure awaits in Colorado Springs. Book now on Southwest.com!
- Run, jog, walk, or hike: There are plenty of parks and trails to visit in Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region. Visit the Garden of Gods Park for a chance to view the beautiful red rocks or check out Cheyenne Mountain State Park to get a glimpse of the wonderful views and wildlife.
- Take the scenic route: Take a drive and experience some of the most beautiful views. Check out the region from Pristine Pine and Aspen Forests along with the Pikes Peak.
- Keep on floating: Love the water? Then you are in for a treat with the whitewater rafting. From scenic floats to challenging rapids, you’re in for a good ride!
Houston (Bush) and Houston (Hobby)
Nearly 50 years after its first flight, Southwest will return to the airport it first served in Houston, Texas, Houston (Bush) on April 12, 2021. This additional service at the city's north side airport will complement our longtime Houston operation at Houston (Hobby). With new service, there is no reason not to go. Whether you are traveling for business or taking the family on a trip, there is something for everyone in Houston. Book now on Southwest.com.
- Arts & Culture: There are plenty of museums to see while in Houston. Dinosaur lovers should check out the Houston Museum of Nature Art. Any space lovers out there? Be sure to go to the Space Center Houston for a trip out of this world! All our art lovers should check out the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, as this is the largest cultural institution in the southwest region of the United States.
- Shop until you drop: Did someone say shopping? Enjoy the dynamic experience that the Galleria has to offer. It has everything from shopping, to dining, and even has an ice skating rink!
- Take a trip to the zoo: Enjoy a family trip to the zoo. The Houston Zoo is home to over 6,000 different animals and supports 49 wildlife conversation projects in 27 countries around the world. Get a first-hand look at the animals and ecosystems and experience some of the special exhibits the zoo has to offer.
Long Beach, CA
Southwest is growing our presence at Long Beach, CA, bringing more destinations from our fifth airport served in the L.A. Basin and giving travelers more across to our expansive network. Hurry and book your Long Beach, CA getaway now on Southwest.com.
- Fish are friends: Check out the Aquarium of the Pacific, the fourth most-attended aquarium in the nation. Learn about the different species and experience more than 100 exhibits that the aquarium has to offer.
- Queen Mary: Take a guided tour of the famous Queen Mary. Learn about the ship's groundbreaking construction, the royal launch of the technologically advanced ocean liner, and why she was nicknamed, the "haunted ship”.
- Sandy beaches: Kick off your sandals and enjoy one of the many beaches that Long Beach, CA, has to offer. Take your pick between Junipero Beach, Long Beach City Beach, or Mothers Beach—all great family destinations.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES SALE FARE RULES
A 21-day advance purchase is required. Purchase today through Dec. 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Continental U.S. travel valid Jan. 5, 2021, through May 26, 2021. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid Jan. 5, 2021, through May 20, 2021. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid Jan. 11, 2021, through May 20, 2021. International travel valid Jan. 11, 2021, through May 20, 2021. Travel continental U.S. to Hawaii blacked out Feb. 11, 2021, through Feb. 14, 2021; March 19, 2021, through March 20, 2021; March 26, 2021, through March 28, 2021; and April 1, 2021, through April 3, 2021. Travel continental U.S. from Hawaii blacked out Feb. 19, 2021, through Feb 21, 2021; March 27, 2021, through March 28, 2021; April 2, 2021, through April 5, 2021; and April 9, 2021, through April 11, 2021. Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Steamboat Springs/Hayden, and CO, Montrose (Telluride), CO is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Steamboat Springs/Hayden, CO, and Montrose (Telluride), CO is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel between Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Steamboat Springs/Hayden, CO, and Montrose (Telluride), CO is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii is valid Monday through Thursday. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday through Thursday. International travel is valid Monday through Thursday. Travel to Mexico is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Mexico is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on a single connecting service. Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees. Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight. Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of the week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares. Fares may be combined with other Southwest combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fares’ rules apply. Sale fares may be available on other days of the week, but that's not guaranteed. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation. Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.