Yo, D.J., Bring That Back! [Contest Alert]
Yo, D.J., Bring That Back! [Contest Alert]
Southwest Airlines® Turntable.FM Promotion
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
Void in Puerto Rico and Where Prohibited by Law
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Southwest Airlines Turntable.FM Promotion will take place during the week of September 12, 2011. By participating, each participant agrees to the rules of the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who have a Facebook account and have access to Turntable.FM. Facebook accounts are free and are available at www.facebook.com. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co., AirTran Airways, Inc., their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. The promotion is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed to participate if you are not located in the United States.
3. ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION. Prizes will be awarded only after eligibility has been determined. This shall include, but not be limited to, participants satisfying all of the elements of the registration eligibility criteria after a review of documentation and determination of Sponsor in its sole discretion, such determination which shall be deemed final. In addition, Entrants shall have fulfilled all of the conditions and accurately completed the documentation required herein.
4. HOW TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, follow our Twitter account and watch for a message encouraging you to join our room on Turntable.FM. (There will be two (2) messages sent at different times during the Promotion Period.) Participants in the Promotion will be the first (up to 200) to join our room in the five (5) minutes following the Tweet. Once the Southwest Turntable.FM room is full or upon expiration of five (5) minutes, the room will be ‘locked’. Participants will be asked a question by the Promotion moderator. The first five (5) Participants to answer the question correctly will be the Entrants in the Promotion. Entries are limited to one (1) per person. Entrants must have a valid Facebook account to access Turntable.fm and must have their own turntable account or a Facebook friend with a Turntable account. In the event of a dispute over identity of the on-line entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by holder of the email linked to their Turntable account at the time of joining the Southwest Turntable.FM room. Entrants and Participants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Turntable.fm. Any information provided during the Promotion is being provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
5. GRAND PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. The two (2) grand prizes will consist of one (1) Southwest Airlines ticket each – good on published Southwest Airlines flights. Tickets are subject to Southwest terms and certain restrictions may apply.
6. POTENTIAL WINNER DETERMINATION The Entrants aka DJs will have 30 minutes to compile a 1 hour play list for judging by the remaining Participants aka the Audience. Sponsor reserves the right to edit the playlist and playlist will be subject to the terms and conditions of Turntable.FM. Chosen songs may not exceed 5 minutes, may not contain explicit or offensive lyrics, and playlists may contain up to 3 songs by the same artist. Entrants may be disqualified if their Playlist contains lengthy or explicit/offensive songs. Entrants must remain at their keyboard during the hour or face disqualification. Once the five playlists have been finalized, Participants remaining in the Southwest room, will judge the individual songs on the playlists, using the “lame” and “awesome” buttons. The Entrant with the most Awesome playlist (i.e. who has accumulated the most Awesome points during the hour) will be the potential winner. The decision of the Participants will be final. Odds of winning will depend on the audiences preference for the songs chosen. In the event of a tie, we will unveil another trivia question, where the first person to answer wins. Potential winners will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, which must be returned within seven (7) days after prize notification or prize will be forfeited. In the event that we are unable to contact a potential winner or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned in the required time, the Sponsor will award the Prize to next highest score, subject to timely return of the Affidavit and Releases. Tickets are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation. Inquiries regarding winners may be sent via email after 6:00p.m. CST on September 13, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner's name will also be published on Southwest Airlines Web Site blogsouthwest.com after 9:00a.m. CST on September 14, 2011. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to amend, suspend, or terminate Promotion at any time.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Southwest Airlines, Turntable.FM, Facebook, nor their affiliated entities, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent, entries or mail; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in the prize description. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Promotion if fraud or technical failure compromise the integrity of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This Promotion offer is being made exclusively by Sponsor.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participant's ability to participate in this Promotion.
9. SPONSOR. Southwest Airlines Co., P.O. Box 36611, Dallas, TX. 75235-1611
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.