Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A-List and A-List Prefered Bonus Points... Tier Qualifying or Not?

Dawniebaseball
Explorer C

I checked into flight 1886 for tomorrow morning departing from Kansas City and my boarding pass does not have my a list preferred status on it. I was also assigned B39. Why isn't my a list preferred status on my boarding pass?JPEG_20170813_092405_1921646549.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: A-List and A-List Prefered Bonus Points... Tier Qualifying or Not?

bec102896
Aviator A

I had the same issue back a few days a go and I talked to someone in customer relations they said there is an issue and that they needed to remove my number from the reservation and re add it and all future reservations as well. I'm not sure what the glitch is but it happened last week so the person I talked to went through all 15 upcoming trips I had and fixed them. I caught on when it was trying to sell me early bird check in and I was like why would I buy that as an a list member

i was told you can get this fixed in reservations just the issue was new so no one in reservations knew what happened but let them know you need to remove your number and have it re added and that should fix the issue. Be sure to tell them to do it for all your trips. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

There is a system problem affecting all A List Preferred flyers this weekend. Lots of other people reporting the issue in other posts. Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon. In the meantime you can call to get the ALP designation added to your boarding pass and then board at the end of the A group or purchase the early boarding A1-15 option at the gate. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Make sure you track all flights taken during this "glitch," as it's possible you'll need to request proper credit for the A-List points multipliers after the fact.