Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

App on iOS error when clicking on boarding pass details

wkfoster73
Explorer C

In the airport and the app is not pulling up the boarding pass details on an iOS device.  Have tried on both iPad and iPhone. Also it is not updating with the correct gate information.AF624CA2-DBB5-43DB-AE84-11B9D408F997.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: App on iOS error when clicking on boarding pass details

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Make sure you have internet access. If you are connected to the airport wifi you may not have internet access without logging in. Best bet is to disable wifi and try again.

--TheMiddleSeat

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C
Solution

What you're experiencing is quite common among passengers. Sometimes, it's the airport wifi or poor internet connection in the airside. Feel free to approach a customer service podium with your ID and they'll be more than happy to print you a paper boarding pass. The Apple Wallet boarding pass might not be the most up-to-date - always check the Southwest app for the most up-to-date boarding/gate information. If the app is not updating, check your internet or data connection to bring it back online.

jksobonya
Aviator A

I always make sure I download my boarding passes to my wallet in case there are any connectivity issues with the app. 

--Jessica