Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Apple ear bud taken by flight attendant

Darrengossett
Explorer C

My son was removed from the plane because he was not wearing a proper face mask in doing so he dropped his ear bud the flight attendant picked it up and would not give it back.

I filled a report and and nothing has been done there is a record on file by Southwest Airlines of this situation we received a letter about it with the date and time and situation...

how can we recover the ear bud ??????

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Apple ear bud taken by flight attendant

bec102896
Aviator A

I would Contact Customer Relations that way they can document the complaint of the airpod not being returned when it was dropped by your son. 

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

You can also see here for Lost and Found.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

Gorgeous
Explorer C

Since I can’t post a direct photo. This flight to hawaii from Houston has no tv screens. Just brackets for holding a mobile device. I was not aware of this and didn’t bring an adapter for a headphone on my iphone X.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Gorgeous wrote:

Since I can’t post a direct photo. This flight to hawaii from Houston has no tv screens. Just brackets for holding a mobile device. I was not aware of this and didn’t bring an adapter for a headphone on my iphone X.

N o Southwest plane has TV screens. In order to use IFE, you must use your own device.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Gorgeous wrote:

Sounds like a good opportunity to read a book or take a nap. 

--TheMiddleSeat

jksobonya
Aviator A

@Gorgeous wrote:

Story of my life ... Apple made everything needlessly difficult when they got rid of the headphone jack on their devices.

--Jessica