Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are Denver's (DIA's) "Express Lanes" usually fast(er) than "regular" airport

dfwskier
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

I live in the objective worlds, not the world that I "feel" is correct.

If you live in the objective world, you should read the link that themiddleseat posted up thread.

The objective world is speaking to you.

Re: Are Denver's (DIA's) "Express Lanes" usually fast(er) than "regular" airport

floridaguy
Aviator C

Let me try to explain this in very simple terms.

Even though 92% of the people "feel" like the fee is worth paying, the net result is that relatively few travelers, in total, select this service. 

When you go to the airport, you rarely see anyone in the Pre line and yes, that could be because it is faster, but my observations show that few people use the service.

Checking further, it shows that the number of people who use this service is FAR BELOW what was expected, making it a flop.  There are better ways to spend your money and I am not going to pay a fee to avoid a 15 minute or so wait in line.  PERIOD.

The rest of you can shell out your money on anything that you choose.  This board supports various views as long as they are within the community guidelines.  My reference point is factual.  

However, pay whatever fee you "feel" is best and I will keep my money in my pocket.