Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Boarding pass on phone

Alagirl
Explorer C

I used this function on my phone for the first time today. Did this also contain my husbands boarding pass? His name is included as a passenger. So if I show the pass on my phone it takes care of him also?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Boarding pass on phone

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Alagirl wrote:

I used this function on my phone for the first time today. Did this also contain my husbands boarding pass? His name is included as a passenger. So if I show the pass on my phone it takes care of him also?

Are you on the same confirmation code? My recollection is fuzzy that this capability was added last year to allow multiple passengers on the same confirmation to work on the app.

If separate confirmations then no, you would each login to your own rapid rewards account or else he can forward you his pass to add to your iOS wallet or android equivalent.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Alagirl
Explorer C

We are on the same confirmation number. So I think you answered my question.thank you

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@Alagirl wrote:

We are on the same confirmation number. So I think you answered my question.thank you

Found the old thread - so if your reservation each has RR number associated with it, you should each be able to log into the app to display your own pass on your own phone.

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Check-In-Boarding/Mobile-boarding-passes-for-multiple-passe...

Available, but each on your own phone - do you both have rapid reward numbers to login and access on separate phones?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.