Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Business Select but B Group boarding and no Drink Voucher?

redcon1
Explorer C

Travel was arranged through my corporate travel office, as always Business Select which prints on my itinerary and invoice.  Yet when I check in today for tomorrow's flight, I am B boarding group and Drink Coupon says 'No' on boarding pass.  Is something broken with SWA system?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Business Select but B Group boarding and no Drink Voucher?

bec102896
Aviator A

What does it say your fare type is on your boarding pass? 

redcon1
Explorer C

BP says Early Bird checkin, but WGA fare--- not what my company paid for.   Wondering if others having problems also.

In the meantime I guess I board with the riffraff and go thirsty, LOL

dfwskier
Aviator A

You can try for upgraded boarding any time the day of  your flight - either on line or ar the gate.

My guess is that your company paid for WGA so that's what you got. Check the amount shown on your ticket for verification.  

Did your company or SW make a mistake? I duuno.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

You can try for upgraded boarding any time the day of  your flight - either on line or ar the gate.

My guess is that your company paid for WGA so that's what you got. Check the amount shown on your ticket for verification.  

Did your company or SW make a mistake? I duuno.

SW very good at selling Business Select fares, I find it unlikely they would pass up the opportunity if one was ordered. I'm thinking your company pushed the wrong button if that's what they intended to do.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.