Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Cancellation horrible customer service.

Explorer C

Flight cancelled after about 6 lies and 6 hours of waiting.   On hold over 6 hours on both customer service lines.  Rebooked without my permission.  Now flying United may never go back to Southwest.  What happened to this airline!    I have a ticket in and will continue  to post until my ticket is resolved by anyone at Southwest.   Horrible experience for the persons waiting for me for my family here and for me personally.    Southwest get your act together.  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cancellation horrible customer service.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

This is a customer to customer forum so no one here can help you. Sounds like you already contacted Southwest directly. Have a nice day 

--TheMiddleSeat

carmonyj
Explorer C

Currently been stranded at MCO on hold for 4 hours was lied to about my boarding position I booked early bird and got c45 last people on plane and my flight is 24 hours after I should of been at my destination 

pwrobinso
Explorer C

SWA has abandoned the customer service business.

They have become one of the worst for flight cancellation and no support to resolve

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry your flight was cancelled I’ve been cancelled a couple times my self it’s been a rough couple days just relax and hopefully they will get you to where you need to go soon. ATC in Jacksonville had issues and when you add that to airline crew issues it makes a big mess and unfortunately that’s what has happened. 

once travel is complete I would send an email to southwest and hopefully they can provide compensation for the delay. 

-Blake