Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Cannot reach any help. No customer service

Sharonmerrick65
Explorer C

Worst experience. Worst airline. Worst flight ever. Zero customer service. Flight canceled then rescheduled for Christmas day. 2 hours on hold to change flight. New flight delayed 5 hours. Nothing open in Denver airport. Lost luggage and no working phone number for help. Considering class action. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cannot reach any help. No customer service

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Yes, it's been a mess due to weather earlier in the week. Most changes can be done online. Speaking of lawsuits just makes you sound silly. 

Good luck with your travel 

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

Actually, the legal standard is if there are a group of people with the same issue, then an attorney can petition the court to certify this as a "class".  Everyone has received some type of refund from something in their past whether it was a lawn mower who's horsepower was overstated, fees for handling tolls, bank charges, etc.

I doubt that you will find any legal professional who finds a class action a "silly" notion.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

"I'm not happy, I'm going to sue." 

Silly and hard to take seriously. 

Read the contract of carriage. 

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

@floridaguy wrote:

Actually, the legal standard is if there are a group of people with the same issue, then an attorney can petition the court to certify this as a "class".  Everyone has received some type of refund from something in their past whether it was a lawn mower who's horsepower was overstated, fees for handling tolls, bank charges, etc.

I doubt that you will find any legal professional who finds a class action a "silly" notion.

No, but I find your legal opinion silly. I guess you forgot to consult the contract of carriage before making your statement.

Here, let me be of assistance to counsel:

"Class Action Waiver. Both Passenger and Customer agree to waive any right to assert
any claim against the Carrier as a representative or member in any class or
representative action. "