Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Check in

Rdclark
Explorer C

5 of us checked in 24 hrs before a flight leaving Mexico. When I tried a message said that I would have to go to the checkin counter. My companion was checked in without an issue. I’ve tried calling but can’t get through and did not get a callback. Should I expect an issue at airport?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Check in

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

The passengers who could not check-in are most likely missing passport and emergency contact information. Add that info to the reservation online and complete the check-in.

--TheMiddleSeat

Rdclark
Explorer C

Tried that. Still, couldn’t check in. Hopefully, I can check in when I get there. Maybe I can get through early in the morning to Southwest. Thanks!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Rdclark wrote:

5 of us checked in 24 hrs before a flight leaving Mexico. When I tried a message said that I would have to go to the checkin counter. My companion was checked in without an issue. I’ve tried calling but can’t get through and did not get a callback. Should I expect an issue at airport?

Thanks!

Companion is companion pass, or you mean generically a flying companion?

Are you on a regular fare?

Good luck, it should be resolvable at the airport but you'll potentially get a poor boarding position, hopefully  your group will hold a seat for you. (Or you  may luck into a re-used earlier position.)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.