Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Curbside Check In at Orlando MCO???

pammcl
Explorer C

Is there curbside skycap checkin at Orlando International?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Curbside Check In at Orlando MCO???

bec102896
Aviator A

@pammcl

Yes orlando MCO does have curbside check in as well as the self tagging if you should want to do that instead it is pretty easy and usually is just walk up with no wait.

Hope this helps!

Blake 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@bec102896 wrote:

@pammcl

Yes orlando MCO does have curbside check in as well as the self tagging if you should want to do that instead it is pretty easy and usually is just walk up with no wait.

Hope this helps!

Blake 

I'll add that it's at the far end of the terminal drive (as are Southwest's ticket counters at the far edge of the terminal).

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

pammcl
Explorer C

Thank you for the reply! I am a member of the media traveling with 10 cases of baggage and skycap checkin is pretty imperative for me. 

StAugustine
Frequent Flyer C

There is also a baggage check serving multiple airlines on the B side at the front of the rental car return area on the first floor of the parking garage. After you drop off your car, walk toward the terminal. The bag check desk is located a few steps to the right of the Alamo check-in booth in the garage. Check your bags, cross the road and you are in the terminal. If you want to use it, you should check your bags at least 90 minutes before the flight. 

There may also be one on the A side, but I have not been there.

Pemuteran
Explorer C

Yes there is a skycap and they are awesome! So incredibly efficient and friendly! Unfortunately they are not there 24/7. Their current hours are 7 AM to 4 PM at the time of this writing but you may want to call Southwest before your departure date to confirm this.