Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Darlene F. 88560

lcasher
Explorer C

I just want to thank Darlene again for easing my stress level while departing from BWI airport on March 31. My luggage was several pounds over the baggage weight limit. The trip to Baltimore was essential due to a death in the family, so my nerves were already frazzled.

To assist with reducing the baggage weight from one of my checked bags, Darlene sold me a duffle bag to move heavier items to it to meet weight requirement. I didn’t know that this was even an option. Darlene was a total professional and was very personable, which further put me at ease while traveling during a vey difficult and uncomfortable time (family death and COVID-19).

Darlene went above and beyond to solve my problem with my overweight luggage. The solution was much appreciated and sensible for my limited budget. I will be traveling back to Baltimore from Phoenix in the near future and hope to see Darlene and pick up conversation where we left off. 😀

Please tell Darlene, job well done!!

Sincerely,

La Tisha C.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Darlene F. 88560

bec102896
Aviator A

So glad to hear Darlene was helpful when your bag was over the weight limit. 

If you get a chance I recommend sending your thanks to Southwest in a DM on Twitter or Facebook that way they can pass on the kudos to Darlene and Darlene's supervisors for celebration. 

-Blake 

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

+1 to Blake's suggestion: Posting on Twitter or even DMing the airline is a great way to ensure your comments make it's way to Darlene!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

lcasher
Explorer C

Ok, will do. Darlene gave me this web site to leave my comments/feedback.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@lcasher wrote:

Ok, will do. Darlene gave me this web site to leave my comments/feedback.

Maybe @LorrenT @AshleyMainz @NicoleAshley @ksbrg can you pass this along to the right department?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

ksbrg
Employee
Employee

So great to hear, La Tisha!

AvKrayez
Explorer A

I know who you’re talking about. I was traveling through BWI in May of ‘18 and my flight home was cancelled. My first time ever catching a cancellation so I was rather upset and frazzled. She helped me out and got me on an earlier flight back home to DAL. Evidently she’s been there a while and is a great, valuable asset to the company.