Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Delayed Baggage - I’m not the only one, right?

hmock
Explorer C

Hi SW, our flight from HOU to STL was canceled and we were subsequently placed on multiple flights thereafter before getting on one that got us to STL. However, like many other our bags our still in HOU (tracking via air tags). We have tried to talk to someone at baggage claim, phone (3+ hours on wait with no answer and the number is no longer allowing me to call), email, and will likely try sending a letter at this point…

Can someone at southwest please contact us, we want to let you know where we are and help get the process of receiving our bags started. I can even tell you where the bags are and am willing to work the tarmac if necessary :). Also, new clothes are needed, didn’t get any underwear or socks for Christmas (common’ grandma!) what are reasonable expenses?

I’m not the only one, right??

1 REPLY 1

Re: Delayed Baggage - I’m not the only one, right?

dfwskier
Aviator A

No you are not the only one  - you and tens of thousands+ of others.

Since this is a customer forum, it will do you no good to request Southwest's help here.

Contact the airline directly by clicking on "contact us" below. You can use e-mail or twitter  or facebook. Scroll down to the bottom right of the page to the words "connect with us"   to get to the twitter/ facebook options.