Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Early bird checkin

monkeyzdrunk1
Explorer C

Simple question, but yet got nowhere with my email asking Southwest customer service. We booked 4 Tickets same itinerary, 2 Adults and 2 Kids (13,11) my question is this : I paid for early bird checkin for all of us and will be printing our boarding passes at home from our computer not on mobile device, when I check in will it give me 4 boarding passes and all four right by eachother or do I need to check -in 4 seperate times..?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Early bird checkin

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

If all four passengers are booked on the same reservation, same confirmation number, you'll be able to check in all of them at the same time with one click of the check-in button. No guarantee your boarding positions are all together (example: A31-A34), there are scenarios that could split your positions. 

Keep in mind, since you purchased EarlyBird your check-in is not time sensitive and there's no need to check-in and print boarding passes at home, you can print boarding passes while checking bags or use a kiosk at the airport to print. 

Re: Early bird checkin

monkeyzdrunk1
Explorer C

Thank you for your response, I know we might be split but i'm just really hopeful that we can just sit 2 and 2 wherever, thank you so much again!!