Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Encounter with Ms. Sara Ahmad (Southwest Employee), at O'Hare Airport Chicago at Ticket Counter

khannadanish
Explorer C

I am an A-list Southwest customer and booked a flight from Chicago to Dallas. The flight was supposed to leave at 9:15 pm on 28th Jan, 2022. My wife and I reached the airport at 8:40 pm and there was no one at Southwest counter since that was the last flight for the day and we were late. We asked someone to call Southwest executive so that we could rebook our flight. A lady by the name 'Sara Ahmad (or Saja Ahmad) came. I had undergone a hand surgery the same day where the orthopedic surgeon made a cut onto my thumb to fix my hand. Because of the surgery we got late and we just wanted to rebook the flight. We told the same to 'Sara Ahmad or Saja Ahmad' and requested to rebook the flight. She loudly and rudely asked for our IDS. While rebooking she pungently said 'You forgot that you had a flight?'. And then again rudely said that you don't have an option to choose and need to accept what we give. We asked her to be polite & told us why were we late, but inhumanely she said 'I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SURGERY' and shouted at my wife. And finally she threw our IDs on the counter table and said 'I am not going to help you'. Her behavior was absolutely unacceptable. What kind of illiterate behavior is that? A lady by the name 'Sharon King' came and she helped us politely. 

Does anyone know how can we make sure that an action is taken against her?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Encounter with Ms. Sara Ahmad (Southwest Employee), at O'Hare Airport Chicago at Ticket Counter

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sounds like a rather fishy story.  You could have just called Southwest and asked to change your flight.  The whole "call Southwest executive" makes this pretty likely to be spam.  But, by chance you are legit you can submit your comments directly to Southwest.  Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Encounter with Ms. Sara Ahmad (Southwest Employee), at O'Hare Airport Chicago at Ticket Counter

bec102896
Aviator A

@DancingDavidE do you know a Sara Ahmad at ORD? 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

@DancingDavidE do you know a Sara Ahmad at ORD? 

Have been a few times, but don't know everyone by name quite yet 😁 but working on it.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

focus on the pretty things in life away from humans

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

Hmm... there are no flights to Dallas that leave @9:15 pm on friday nights out of O'hare.

Wrong Airport maybe?

Wrong Airline Maybe?

gsking
Aviator C

@parpitt1 wrote:

Hmm... there are no flights to Dallas that leave @9:15 pm on friday nights out of O'hare.

Wrong Airport maybe?

Wrong Airline Maybe?

No,  just another spammer troll getting their jollies.  Strange affliction this making things up and posting it online.