Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error Code 400620347 (Managing Reservation)

MCharles
Explorer C

I have an upcoming flight in 3 days and receiving an error code 400620347 when trying to manage reservation in the SW App or a Desktop. 

Screenshot_20230112_053842_Chrome.jpg

Customer Service has verified reservation but offered no solution to correct issue as message indicates to contact Southwest for assistance 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error Code 400620347 (Managing Reservation)

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Same problem when you are logged in vs not logged in? Anything special about the reservation?

--TheMiddleSeat

MCharles
Explorer C
Solution

Nothing special about the reservation.  I spoke with a very knowledgeable service representative, Jeanette, was able to resolve the issue.

Based on it was a round trip reservation and the first leg of the flight has been more than 30 days, before the departure of the second leg, the system gives that error message.  Jeanette placed me on hold and got the issue resolved with Technical Support and I can now manage the reservation, if needed, without the error message

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Thanks for posting the update.  Just a suggestion for future bookings, book two one-way trips instead of roundtrip.  That will eliminate weird things like this and makes other changes easier, plus you get credit for the flights towards status immediately instead of having to wait to complete the roundtrip.  There is no difference in price between roundtrip and one-ways and has saved me many headaches and mostly eliminates any situation where calling in would be required.

--TheMiddleSeat