Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error code 500306900

magicman94
Explorer C

Hello,

We have a flight tomorrow. We've flown only Southwest for years, so I know the checking process. I've never had an issue. Tried signing in through the app on my phone and my wife's phone as well as the browser and on my laptop. 

On the laptop, I received an error code Error detail 1: tSNlNjwwRzSOWxd0TcUNzw : b17eb525-c625-4335-a485-c2143cc51bae : 500306900

We're unable to check in. I'm on hold right now, but the estimated wait time is 98 minutes. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error code 500306900

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Instead of logging in, go to southwest.com and click Check-In.  You'll be prompted to enter your confirmation # and name.  The error is another issue that you can deal with later, but at least you can get checked in.

--TheMiddleSeat

magicman94
Explorer C

Thank you for the help @TheMiddleSeat. Turns out this is a known issue because we had a lap child on our reservation. They were able to help me through Facebook Messenger pretty quickly. Hopefully this will help others who run into the same error code.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I'm glad you were able to figure out a reason for the issue and thanks for reporting back so others will know.  Were you able to check-in online without logging in or did you still have to call because it was an issue with the actual reservation?

--TheMiddleSeat