Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I dropped my wallet at the concourse when landing in denver how do i contact southwest and how do I

ifknlostit
Explorer C

I dropped my wallet at the concourse when landing in denver how do i contact southwest and how do I get it back i just tried to go back to the gate but they said no you cant come in without a boarding pass so I now need to know how to get it back thanks bye

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I dropped my wallet at the concourse when landing in denver how do i contact southwest and how d

elijahbrantley
Aviator A
Solution

If you were inside the airport, you will need to contact DEN’s Lost and Found. Here is the info about that service. 

Good luck!

-A List, Companion Pass holder

Re: I dropped my wallet at the concourse when landing in denver how do i contact southwest and how d

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@ifknlostit wrote:

I dropped my wallet at the concourse when landing in denver how do i contact southwest and how do I get it back i just tried to go back to the gate but they said no you cant come in without a boarding pass so I now need to know how to get it back thanks bye

Do you mean on the jetbridge between the plane and the gate agent? Fill out a Southwest Lost and Found claim:

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-LOST-FOUN...

Actually do this no matter what - you don't know who might have picked up your item and then turned it in to Southwest instead of turning it in to the DEN lost and found.

Obviously still try @elijahbrantley's reply to check the DEN lost and found. But fill out a Southwest lost and found too in case the item was picked up and given to a Southwest employee.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.