Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

IPad app and SW.com web site

Metoo
Explorer C

Anybody else besides me who thinks that SW app is useless. Also the general web site is cumbersome. For instance, entering one’s birth year requires one button press at a time to get to your birth date. Born in 1940? That takes 78 clicks. Weee

3 REPLIES 3

Re: IPad app and SW.com web site

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I haven’t experienced that one click year change, but there are definitely issues with the SW app on iPad. I don’t even use it because the pages don’t always render correctly. I just stick to the phone app, which I think words great! It may not be as beautiful or high-tech as some of the other airlines, but I just need it to be functional. 

If if you can provide some more details and maybe screenshots of the issues you are describing, I think it would be helpful. 

-A List, Companion Pass holder

bgubs14
Frequent Flyer C

Yeah on your phone will be a lot more clearer ! Technically the app is not an iPad app so you had to check iPhone app when you downloaded it . For me it just presents as smaller, formatted for a phone. I would say use it on your phone or stick to the web site ! 

jasonsmith
Explorer C

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?