Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Last 4 flights either cancelled or hours late:(

goldduster
Explorer C

Fly two round trips a month for business.  It's a real problem when I miss meetings or get home many hours late due to cancelled or abnormally late flights.  Its becoming the norm rather than the exception.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Last 4 flights either cancelled or hours late:(

bec102896
Aviator A

I feel your pain I've had lots of flight delays/cancellations this month myself the best thing you can do is send southwest an email by clicking contact us at the bottom of this page and maybe they can offer a voucher to make up for l the delays lately. 

-Blake 

Goforwand1
Adventurer B

It's been a very frustrating experience with SWA recently. My last 3 flights have been delayed 45 minutes or more. When I looked up at the board at BNA this week, I counted a good 60% of the flights SWA flights delayed and no other airline had anywhere near the same number of delays....not sure it is specific to SWA at BNA but was a bit of an eye opener...

Even when we do arrive on time like my flight from PIT to BNA this evening, we sat 40 minutes waiting for a gate at BNA 😞

Hoping things get back to some sense of "normal" as my favorite airline seems to be struggling....

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

I've flown 61 flights so far this year. I've had one flight canceled and no flights delayed more than an hour.

I'm not doubting anyone else's experience, but I do wonder if we are all flying on the same Southwest.