Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Masters Program Questions for University of Louisville

ktande02
Explorer C

My name is Kevin and I am currently in my Masters Program at the University of Louisville.  I am in need of some assistance with answering some easy questions for our paper that we are writing in regards to Organization Strategy.  These are not very thought provoking but just looking for some help.  Thank you all for your time and assistance in answering these questions.

1.  How is Southwest strategically different from other airlines?

2.  What do you feel are Southwest’s Strengths?

3.  What do you feel are Southwest’s Weaknesses?

4.  Do you feel the corporate teams views are in line with the employees of any job?

5.  Do you believe that Southwest will be a top of the line global competitor with the current level of operations and why?

6.  Southwest is known as being a low-cost carrier.  Any thoughts on what will or can be improved upon for 2022?

Thanks again.

Kevin.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Masters Program Questions for University of Louisville

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Looks like your asking someone to write your paper for you. Try doing some research yourself. 

--TheMiddleSeat

artRe: Masters Program Questions for University of Louisville

ktande02
Explorer C

This was apart of my paper.  As in I have to do an interview for my class.  Why would I waste time plugging in questions only to get comments like these.  Have a great day!

Re: artRe: Masters Program Questions for University of Louisville

dfwskier
Aviator A

A proper response to your questions would require a relatively senior manager to invest a significant amount of time.

companies don’t work that way.

beverly55
Explorer C

Oh, you can use a service that I use myself to create a research paper. I had the experience of working with https://mypaperwriter.com/research-proposal-writing.htm to write my research proposal. From the moment I landed on their website, I was impressed with the user-friendly interface and the wealth of information provided. Their commitment to quality was evident in their samples and feedback.

floridaguy
Aviator C

Such nice responses to this post from long ago.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS