Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Minneapolis check Bag Line

Stretchmiester
Explorer C

This has now happened in Birmingham, Portland and now Minneapolis.  Just went in and out of Minneapolis and they have no A List/Preferred Bag Check line.  You must wait in full service or use the kiosks.  
Why is this the case again?  This is one of the top benefits of having status is to have an expedited line.      

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Minneapolis check Bag Line

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You posted earlier about this in Portland and Southwest responsed to you and said it is still available. Are you sure you're not just missing it? Have you asked employees at the airport if the line still exists? Perhaps it was moved? 

--TheMiddleSeat

Stretchmiester
Explorer C

I’m companion pass brother, not missing it.  The bag agent said they don’t have one and that was it.  Portlands sign was to the side in the corner behind wheelchairs obviously removed.  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Brother?

I earned CP before I flew at all this year so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. 

Contact Southwest again

--TheMiddleSeat

Stretchmiester
Explorer C

I think you’re assuming I don’t know what I’m looking for.  I’m in an airport every week of the year and check clubs every week…..I know what I am looking for

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

No, just suggesting that perhaps things move around. As suggested, contact Southwest for more information.

--TheMiddleSeat