Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Mobile Standby List?

AConley98
Explorer C

I have had an error code when trying to view a non-rev reservation (ultimately to view the standby list) that I created via MyIDTravel. The error code that comes up is 400520313, which says to call SWA or go to southwest.com to manage this reservation. I am using the Southwest mobile app on an iPhone, and have location services enabled. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mobile Standby List?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@AConley98 wrote:

I have had an error code when trying to view a non-rev reservation (ultimately to view the standby list) that I created via MyIDTravel. The error code that comes up is 400520313, which says to call SWA or go to southwest.com to manage this reservation. I am using the Southwest mobile app on an iPhone, and have location services enabled. 

Hi @AConley98. According to our Mobile Team, that error code is returned for any type of PNR that we don’t allow customers to make changes to.  Mostly it is used for Group PNRs, but it can other PNR types like MyIDTravel. In order to be able to view the standby list, your Rapid Rewards number needs to be included on the listing. 

Nicole
Community Manager