Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Multiple Mobil Boarding Passes

dkwright2
Explorer C

I or we understand that you hear our concerns the question is where is this issue on the Southwest mobile team list of fixes and what timeframe do they have for a fix?  I understand it may take many lines of code to resolve this issue, but this is one less item I can lose and one more reason to choose Southwest. 

swolfe49
Explorer C

Lindsey,

Your response was posted in January of last year and it is now March of 2018 and nothing has changed. I am unable to understand the issue with fixing this. We have friends who fly Allegiant and thay are able to put two mobile passes on one phone ,"Allegiant" the low ,low cost airlines. Southwest get with the program and fix this.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @swolfe49,

Customer feedback is, and always has been, valued at Southwest Airlines. The appropriate Departments have been made aware that Customers are voicing an expectation of more reliable WiFi, mobile boarding passes for multiple passenger itineraries, and access to Southwest.com from anywhere in the world. If, and when, there are updates on any of these topics, I will be sure to post them on the Southwest Community because I really do enjoy sharing good news with you. It's one of the best parts of being involved in the Southwest Community.

In the meantime, I hope you'll be able to continue using this discussion forum to help each other out, share your stories, and inspire others, knowing that your concerns have not gone unnoticed or unheard. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

With all due respect, it's hard to accept that customer concerns have actually been heard, when -- after literally years of multiple comments by many customers -- there is no real change.

aks629
Explorer C

But I've just been through several of the forums... It's literally been YEARS of people asking for this, with no response besides this^^ over and over. That's pretty disappointing.  If this is never going to happen, just tell us. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Things move very slowly in the Southwest IT world.

spaciwithani
Explorer C

Multiple boarding passes has not been resolved. Any idea when it will be? My husband and I travel frequently, pretty much every weekend lately, together and I cannot stand having to go to a kiosk to get the passes. Trying to juggle luggage, carry ons, cell phones, jackets ...take off shoes and empty pockets and then to worry about losing a piece of paper. I cannot stand carrying the paper until boarding. We have traveled quite a bit with Alaskan Air and Virgin Air and they both have it. So, with that said when will it be available or do we just need to switch our loyalty to another airlines?

Re: Mobil Boarding Passes

FredHuffman
Explorer C

I agree. The entire site is incomrehensible, incoherent, inconsistent, bordering on unusable. Well, maybe finding a flight and buyint a seat excepted. I've used the mobile boarding pass previously. Now it doesn't show as an option, only Print, as on paper. and I don't have access to a printer. I guess I'll have to avail myself ot Southwest' tree killer at the airport. Numbskull programmers!