Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Nervous mom- Family Boarding?

EUGBUR
Explorer A

@floridaguy 

I'm not sure how me looking for answers about how full a plane is at a certain point of boarding, on a message board for questions on boarding, is a victim mentality or a 'workaround' when I asked if I should buy an add on service.

I'm also not sure how your lack of friends isn't in the scope of the discussion, but your random discussion about Social Security is. You did not add anything to this conversation, my question is not SW family boarding policy, but how full the plane is after boarding A and if Early Bird would be of use.

As I posted on my original reply to your (now deleted) comment, I did not have a choice in this booking, my original flight was cancelled. I'm sure you don't often have to deal with anyone wanting to sit next to you, so I'm sure it's a situation you aren't familiar with. 

EUGBUR
Explorer A

@AshleyMainz I can provide screenshots of @floridaguy comments that have been deleted. He has been harassing many people on these boards and has broken at least 3 community guidelines in this post alone.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@EUGBUR wrote:

@AshleyMainz I can provide screenshots of @floridaguy comments that have been deleted. He has been harassing many people on these boards and has broken at least 3 community guidelines in this post alone.

Adding in @cheyenneallgood

Thank you @EUGBUR

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

There are no guarantees in life, but there are probabilities. 

There is a very high probability that you would be able to sit together. Why?

1) Probably no more than 65 or so people would board the plane before you.

2) On SW's smallest plane there are 44 three person seat pairings. So unless those 65 people happen  to each choose every one of those pairings (highly unlikely), some of those seat pairings would be available to you.

You should be fine. 

EUGBUR
Explorer A

Thank you, I really appreciate that! I couldn't find the numbers so I wasn't sure how many people were supposed to be in each group. This is great!