Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

New app feature: view incoming flight

bec102896
Aviator A

So tonight I went to check in for my flight and I noticed this nice little option to view where your flight is coming from on the app. 

IMG_7906.png

IMG_7905.png

IMG_7904.jpeg

now hopefully the next feature will be delay information similar to what United has ex. Your flight is late because your inbound plane had a maintenance problem that needed to be addressed 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: New app feature: view incoming flight

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@bec102896 wrote:

So tonight I went to check in for my flight and I noticed this nice little option to view where your flight is coming from on the app. 

now hopefully the next feature will be delay information similar to what United has ex. Your flight is late because your inbound plane had a maintenance problem that needed to be addressed 

Nice 😊. I have few flights lined up later this month. I'll explore the app and look for this feature. I've always used FlightRadar24 and FlightAware to track down late planes but having this feature built right into the SW app would be very handy as not every traveler knows how to use the third-party tracking tools.

Re: New app feature: view incoming flight

N82EZ
Adventurer B

Nice new feature. I use Flight  Aware as it's real accurate and up to date. Nice to have it inhouse.