Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No Mobile Boarding Pass when multiple people are on a reservation

plercara
Explorer C

Please update your programming so mobile boarding passes are available when multiple people are on a single reservation - your competitors figured out how to do the programming you know.  I don't have the patience for lines and you are adding one that I don't need to be in.  Also, change the message that states no mobile boarding pass is available so that it states that the pass isn't available because there are multiple people on a singles reservation.  More wasted time figuring out it is your problem.  At least have the courtesy to tell me why you are inconveniencing me.

1 REPLY 1

Re: No Mobile Boarding Pass when multiple people are on a reservation

bec102896
Aviator A

Hello

one way to get mobile boarding passes for everyone is to book individual reservations of course you would have to check in each reservation one by one but then that way you can do mobile boarding passes for everyone if you would like.

I am sure they are working on mobile boarding passes for multiple passenger reservations I just imagine it takes several system changes but I do think it would be a nice feature for southwest to add in the future but at this time I have not heard of any changes to mobile boarding passes.

Blake