Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No Mobile Pass available with EarlyBird checkin

Dbutler77
Explorer C

I travel on company business a handful of times each year. I purchased earlybird check-in myself.

I have found that I am never able to get the mobile boarding pass on my phone when I use earlybird check-in.

Can you help me figure out what I need to do to get the mobile boarding pass on the SW app? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: No Mobile Pass available with EarlyBird checkin

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

Southwest's Mobile Boarding Pass implementation does leave much to be desired. However, the purchase of EarlyBird Check-In should have no bearing on availability. Rather, there are a few reasons that it may not be available for you -- the most common one being if you are traveling on a multi-passenger itinerary:

However, passengers traveling on certain types of fares may not be eligible. Infants, unaccompanied minors, individuals traveling on Senior Fares that need to be age verified, nonrevenue passengers, those traveling on multi-passenger itineraries, and Military Fares are not eligible to receive a mobile boarding pass.

If none of the above apply, consider reaching out to Customer Relations to inquire about it (my recommendation is via Twitter direct message, for the fastest reply). Good luck!