Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Old Flight Schedules

mostertag33
Explorer C

Is there a way to look at old/past southwest flight schedules/ticket availabilty?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Old Flight Schedules

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@mostertag33 wrote:

Is there a way to look at old/past southwest flight schedules/ticket availabilty?

Ticket availability I don't think so - those are always shown as current status. 

For flights in the past you might be able to access the data through Flight View or Flight Aware? But not what the sales percentage was for any particular flight.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Old Flight Schedules

dfwskier
Aviator A

@DancingDavidE wrote:

@mostertag33 wrote:

Ticket availability I don't think so - those are always shown as current status. 

For flights in the past you might be able to access the data through Flight View or Flight Aware? But not what the sales percentage was for any particular flight.

I agree with David, there won't be a way to determine availability on any past flight.  Airliens don't publish load factors on individual flights. I'm also not aware of a way to see past flight schedules. IMO The best you can do is to use the link and plug in departure city and arrival city and a similiar date in the near future (ie tuesday for tuesday), and make an assumption that the past schedule will be similiar to the future schedule.

In the days of paper timetables getting what you want would have been easier.

https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/index.html