Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Priority Boarding extended to all on same reservations

dfwskier
Aviator A

@SM7 wrote:

You sure do like posting the same thing over and over and over.

Hope it makes you feel better.

See, I can cut and paste, too!

Congratulations, I think you have set a record. I don't think anyone else has ever  posted the same message , what is it, 9 times?

LorrenT
Frequent Flyer A

Hi @SM7,

I noticed that you have posted the same complaint in multiple discussion threads. I understand that you are frustrated, but the Community is a peer-to-peer support forum. We welcome all Community Members to engage with the content we find here, as long as it is respectful and on-topic. You can view the Community User Guidelines here.  If you would like to file a complaint, you can find out how to do so here.

Thank you, 

@LorrenT 

Community Manager 

SM7
Explorer A

Posted in Multiple discussion threads & each one of those discussion threads is about the "Companion Boarding pass/ priority boarding" & my post is specifically about the deceptive e-mail sent out in March 2020 by Southwest. I shared my experience about the whole thing (from Southwest e-mail to my boarding experience) with other Southwest travelers who are just as frustrated with Southwest on this same topic.

Priority Boarding extended to all on same reservations

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

And there are some of us that just understand there are bugs in the system.  I'm not saying I'm not unhappy about it, as it does pertain to me as an A-Lister with a Companion Pass.  I've just put it to sleep.  I'm respecting your right to be upset, so be it.  The thing is, at least for me, I've had an on-call SWA operator say that the system needed to be tweaked and that she felt that in time that could/would be addressed.  But why aren't you seeing an outcry of this issue on other airlines.   BOOOOOM, because SWA is the only airlines that offers this.  

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@SM7 wrote:

Posted in Multiple discussion threads & each one of those discussion threads is about the "Companion Boarding pass/ priority boarding" & my post is specifically about the deceptive e-mail sent out in March 2020 by Southwest. I shared my experience about the whole thing (from Southwest e-mail to my boarding experience) with other Southwest travelers who are just as frustrated with Southwest on this same topic.

Yes. And it's against the forum rules. 

Unless you're new to the internet, you certainly must understand how copy/paste flooding a discussion board just comes off as whining, and is ultimately counterproductive, as all it does is anger other members of the forum. It certainly doesn't generate anything positive.

Again, as we've suggested here multiple times, sending your complaint directly to Southwest is a way better method of having your voice heard.