Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Redeeming Free Early Bird Check-In

arobson13
Explorer C

Hi everyone. I have the Rapid Rewards Business card that comes with 2 early bird check-ins per year. When I try to add early bird either while booking a flight or after I have booked, I do not see an option to redeem the free early bird check-in. Not seeing anything on their FAQ page either. Is this something I am going to have to call guest services to do? Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Redeeming Free Early Bird Check-In

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Just charge it to your card as a separate purchase, NOT part of the initial reservation purchase.  That will trigger the credit to your account.

--TheMiddleSeat

arobson13
Explorer C

It will automatically send me a refund? I don't have to do anything?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@arobson13 wrote:

It will automatically send me a refund? I don't have to do anything?

Yes, credit will be applied to your credit card account.

--TheMiddleSeat

adamsusa
Explorer C

And when credit does NOT automatically appear after 3 billing cycles...  do I contact the Visa CC, Southwest Rapid Rewards, or ?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@adamsusa wrote:

And when credit does NOT automatically appear after 3 billing cycles...  do I contact the Visa CC, Southwest Rapid Rewards, or ?

Contact Chase for any questions about billing or credits. Southwest Rapid Rewards just holds your points and they "sell" the points to Chase to give to you and other interactions so I would ask Chase what they know first.

Contact Chase Customer Service 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.