Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Returning from Mexico

Xfire700
Explorer C

Hi,

First time to message board, so TIA. We are returning home tomorrow from CUN to MDW and have our negative covid 19 test results. I’m trying to enter our attestation results threw southwest and it keeps telling me they can't  find my flight reservations and  I have already checked in. Has anyone done this recently , any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Returning from Mexico

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with entering your information and that the system is having issues finding your reservation. I would reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter DM and hopefully they can assist you. You could also call reservations however hold times are long. 

-Blake

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

The SW system was a little "wonky" when I had to do it in June to reenter the country. Maybe try clearing your browser and use a computer rather than a mobile device?

violasims1
Explorer C

@parpitt1 wrote:

The SW system was a little "wonky" when I had to do it in June to reenter the country. Maybe try clearing your browser and use a computer rather than a mobile device?

American travelers should remember they will need a negative Covid-19 test result taken 72 hours or less before travel to return to the US.