Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Self check in

Trevorstew20
Explorer C

At love field, can I check myself in or do I need to find a customer service rep?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Self check in

kstefanak
Explorer C

There are self check in kiosk both infront of security and infront of the customer service desks. If you are checking a bag you will need to put the tags on and drop it with a customer service rep.

jordanpearson
Explorer C

You can check yourself in and tag your bag (if you're checking luggage) using the self-service kiosks at Love Field Airport. You then can drop your bag off at the check in counter and head to your gate! 

Sarahlaw
Explorer C

There are kiosks at Love Field that you can use. Type in your confirmation code and you should be good to go! Although if you have checked bags you shouldn't use the kiosk.

camatuse
Adventurer B
Solution

At Love-Field, you can check yourself in at any one of the "Self-Service Kiosks". Remember, you are able to check-in 24 hours prior to your flight. This will help with receiving a better boarding position. If you plan to check bags, you can also do this at our "Self-Service Kiosks" that print the bag tags. After correctly attaching the bag tags, you will drop your bags at the Customer Service Check-In desks.