Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Sitting Together C2-3

wmartin30
Explorer C

Hi everyone! 

We are heading from PIT to Orlando this weekend. I was ready to check-in right at 24 hours before our flight and we still got C2-3. I am assuming because a number of families will be on the plane heading to Disney World. We (2 of us) would like to sit together but are worried we will be standard in individual seats around the plane. Anyone have luck being a high C and sitting together? 

Thank for your help! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sitting Together C2-3

franktravel
Aviator B

There are a lot of factors.  Some planes have 143 seats and some have 175 seats.  You will have a much better chance if the plane has 175. You would also benefit if the flight is originating in PIT.

If it doe not, then when you get on in PIT there will be people on the plane going on to MCO.

An adult traveling with a child six years old or younger may board during Family Boarding, which occurs after the “A” group has boarded and before the “B” group begins boarding. If the child and the adult are both holding an “A” boarding pass, they should board in their assigned boarding position.

Good luck.

Re: Sitting Together C2-3

wmartin30
Explorer C

Thanks so much. It is a plane with 175 seats and I believe starts in Pittsburgh. Thanks for the advice!