Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest best employee at Ontario airport

lovemy4goldens
Explorer C

We called him the "Dog Whisperer". Wish I remembered his name. We left Ontario airport on Southwest for a 7 am flight to Jacksonville on march 11th. I needed a wheelchair and this wonderful man pushed me through the airport, was so gentle with Zoey my doggie and took her through the check in and xrays, and pushed me to the entrance of our plane. My hubby forgot to tip him so he gave a stewardess $20.00 to give to him for being so kind. I sure hope she found this guy. He was the best ever throughout all of our plane changes to Jacksonville. Us having to deal with other southwest wheelchair pushers that were no where near as nice as this man. God bless him.

18286.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest best employee at Ontario airport

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

If he was the one pushing the wheelchair throughout the airport he is most likely not a Southwest employee, but instead an employee of another contractor.  You can send the compliment directly to Southwest and they might be able to route it for you.

Contact Customer Relations 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Southwest best employee at Ontario airport

lovemy4goldens
Explorer C

Thank you. someone from southwest emailed me to send our flight # and she will look into it.