Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest flight change not showing on app or online

wahoo1956
Explorer C

We got notice from Southwest via email that our flights were changed.  We are flying to PNS non-stop but our return involves a change of planes in ATL.  On the app and online, it is only showing the PNS to ATL flight and not the ATL to DAL connection.  Should I be concerned?  The new itinerary in my email shows the connecting flight in ATL to DAL.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest flight change not showing on app or online

elijahbrantley
Aviator A
Solution

@wahoo1956 SW change emails are very confusing. 

It is hard to say without actually seeing your notice, but I would reach out to SW to confirm your details. If the change does not work, you can make adjustments or cancel.

The best way to reach SW right now is by Twitter or FB direct message or via the SW App Chat functionality in the menu. Note that lots of changes were just released, so response time might not be the best.  That said, those messaging options are better than sitting on hold, in my opinion!

Good luck!

-A List, Companion Pass holder

wahoo1956
Explorer C

I contacted Southwest online and attached the email  as a Word document.  I received a reply within 24 hours and the situation has been resolved.  So we're not going to be stuck in Atlanta!!  Thanks for your insight.  

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Awesome @wahoo1956! I am glad to hear they were able to take care of you.

Happy and safe flying!

-A List, Companion Pass holder