Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Southwest in process of resuming normal operations after temporarily grounding fleet

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

So after the horrific outage in July 2016 all affected were given a 50% off a future flight code. Wonder if they will do the same this time or proactive vouchers. 

I doubt they'll do anything like that again.

This is definitely pulling focus from their 50th Anniversary celebration. 😞

Re: Southwest in process of resuming normal operations after temporarily grounding fleet

bec102896
Aviator A

Yeah definitely making the week that is suppose to be fun not so fun. I feel for all the employees stuck dealing with all the angry passengers 

david0
Explorer B

To be fair passengers have a right to be angry as Southwest has shown very poor service regardless of the 'excuses,' and very little official word from the Press office. I feel bad for the employees not getting adequate communication or support from corporate to better serve customers. This site should be called the Southwest apologist form.

There needs to be a concerted effort from Southwest to make it right for the affected passengers. I posted a bit about my experience stuck in the plane on the tarmac for 3 hours after landing in Denver on Monday June 14th here: https://community.southwest.com/t5/Check-In-Boarding/Airline-and-bank-websites-go-down-in-another-ma...

Suanny2021
Explorer B

Hello,

Im interested in how is being a SWA flight attendant.

1)What is seniority and how is determined?

2)When can a flight attendant pick up shifts to make  its own work schedule?

Thanks

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Suanny2021 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Cutting and pasting your post 3 times - make that 4 times-- is considered to be spamming

Besides what does your post have to do with the topic of this thread?

jksobonya
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

@Suanny2021 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Cutting and pasting your post 3 times - make that 4 times-- is considered to be spamming

Besides what does your post have to do with the topic of this thread?

The sheer number of people who do not know how to use a message board in the year 2021 is astounding.

--Jessica