Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest what with your baggage handling at Denver airport

Ekayser
Explorer C

Our group flew out on Sept 10 to Minneapolis had to wait 7 hour to get one of bags, was not put on the plane, had to wait for next arrival.

The on our return trip on Sept 15, we waited 1 1/2 hrs  for one bag, when went to Baggage Customer Service to report lost, they found it on the oversized area, they made no apology for the error. This bag was not oversized, been flying with it for 10 years. It appears southwest have issues in handling baggage at Denver.

You disappointed a Southwest long term customer

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest what with your baggage handling at Denver airport

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sorry, but all airlines - including Southwest - occasionally disappoint their customers   Fly enough and you will be disappointed about something. Airlines are not perfect.

You said you are a long term Southwest customer. So this over comes a "long term" series of good experiences??.

You could complain directly to Southwest by clicking on Contact Us below and proceeding.

Re: Southwest what with your baggage handling at Denver airport

bec102896
Aviator A

If my bag doesn’t show up by the time all bags were on the belt for my flight I would look ok the other baggage belts because sometimes things end up in the wrong place. 

With the bag going to MSP was the bag checked on time?