Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

TSA Pre-Check will not show on my boarding passes FRUSTRATED

billgray019
New Arrival

I have been to the counter, spoken to customer service on the phone and I have re-added to my profile through links, etc and my Global Entry NTN is showing in my profile, however, over the last year, no one seems to be able to get my TSA pre-check to print on any of my boarding passes or on the app.  This is very frustrating and I am to the point, I will no longer book flights with SWA because of this issue.  I do not have this issue with any other airline except SWA.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: TSA Pre-Check will not show on my boarding passes FRUSTRATED

dfwskier
Top Contributor

Since no one else is reporting this problem, you must be the cause. You are doing incorrectly, or not doing, something that needs to be one.

Have you input the correct KTN?

Does the name in your KTN profile mach the one you use to buy SW tickets.?

parpitt1

Betting on some deviation in the name entry, (even extra blank spaces could cause this)

billgray019
New Arrival

Last trip even at the ticket counter had them verify information (name, KTN, etc) and it shows correctly and they could not get it to print.

dfwskier
Top Contributor

As I said earlier in the thread, if you are the only one having the problem, then the problem ties to you somehow.

I  used to run distributed process for a fortune 50 company. I had users from Miho, Japan to Freising, Germany and everywhere between the two points. I had users calling all the time saying something was not working. It was almost impossible to diagnose the problems without actually seeing what my users were doing.

I remember  one time  a user complained that the program was not printing data. No one else had reported the problem.  I spent hours with her on the phone to no avail. I finally gave up an decided to drive 40 miles to her office to see what she was doing. I went into her office and turned her printer on.

I would have never thought to ask her whether or not the printer was on.

billgray019
New Arrival

Haha, I understand 100% as I am in IT and know-how that goes.  That being said I have deleted, rentered, rechecked, and done everything possible on my side. I have had the ticket agents reenter all of my data from my Global Entry Card and it will still not print. I am guessing the only other option is to create a new account and have them transfer my miles etc over. 

tappingmom1

Just a very, very remote possibility...

My Global Entry card has two nine-digit number strings on the back.  One is my PASSID on the left, which is the correct KTN number to use.  The other number is in a larger font on the right side.  I'm not sure what it is.  Are you sure the correct number is being entered by the ticket agent?

billgray019
New Arrival

Yes, its the correct number I am using as I verified on the Global Entry TTP site and it is the same number that is used on every other airline that I fly, Delta, United, etc and there are no issues with this number on their ticketing.

billgray019
New Arrival

Yes to both.  I even deleted the KTN and reentered, full name matches in profile and in the global entry.  It's only an issue with SWA I have flown other airlines in the last year and everyone prints TSA precheck and those profiles match the same number and name that is in my SWA profile.

draku
New Arrival

This is also happened to me for the second time. Super frustrating!

I wonder if it's a browser problem. What browser did you use?