Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

TSA at Orlando MCO

floridaguy
Aviator C

Tonight I experienced yet another rude, hostile and arrogant TSA creature.  I'm standing in the wave device and he is barking at me about things in my pocket.  I know to remove items from my pockets, but if I say NO and there is something, it shows up anyway.

Also, the creature barked at me because my foot was not absolutely over the yellow outline on the floor.  When I looked, there was about an inch of yellow showing.  The creature did this just to show me who's boss.

I absolutely detest the people at TSA who act like this.  

7 REPLIES 7

Re: TSA at Orlando MCO

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

SWAnotherWokeCo
Adventurer C

Thank the people that want more and more government in their life.

floridaguy
Aviator C

Thank you for the link.  I filed the complaint and considering legal action to bring their behavior into focus.  There is a legal theory that if you operate outside the scope of your job you can be held personally liable and agency law no longer applies.

With that said, I doubt that TSA advises and trains agents to be hostile, demeaning and nasty.  Therefore, I will see what the director at MCO says about the creature's behavior.

If you want change, you have to speak up.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

FYI, calling them "creature" does not help case and just confirms I should ignore anything you say. 

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

Please do.  Help yourself.  Bye.

PettyIntrigues
Adventurer A

I don’t know about him, but I’m going to, creature.

bec102896
Aviator A

I just can’t take it any more whine… complain… sue…

I just wonder what this users life is really like because he sounds miserable always complaining about something. Always wants to file a lawsuit. Sue southwest sue TSA heck probably wants to sue us for calling him out 

could probably hand this person a free ticket to anywhere and something would be wrong about it. 

if you hate life that much why not try and change it. Hate flying well drive hate TSA get a private jet hate SW go spirit or frontier