Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Try to be patient with Southwest's employees

dfwskier
Aviator A

They are being beaten on hour after hour after hour - day after day after day after day -- by hoards of rightly very angry customers. Their experience is probably about as stressful  for them as it is for  the flying experience of the passengers they are dealing with.

How would you react if you were in their shoes?

Please try to be tolerant.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Try to be patient with Southwest's employees

LawsuitforSW
Adventurer C

I agree and after venting I apologized to them but southwest is a complete clusterf@#k right now. Do you work for them can you help me?

dfwskier
Aviator A

No, sorry I can't help as  I don't work for SW. I'm just a very long term customer dating back to 1978. I'm just here trying to provide advice to those with less experience than I.

And yes it is s clusterFxxK. The worst I've seen since Covid hit in March 2020.

SWAnotherWokeCo
Adventurer C

Leadership needs to lead in a crisis. They should remove themselves from their cushy desk jobs and get on the ground and see the utter chaos going on.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@SWAnotherWokeCo wrote:

Leadership needs to lead in a crisis. They should remove themselves from their cushy desk jobs and get on the ground and see the utter chaos going on.

yup, I agree

douginKY
Explorer A

Yes, good suggestions.

3-10
Adventurer C

Some of this was self inflicted, when they take bags from flights that are cancelled and the. Drop on the passenger that they can’t get the bag back 10

minutes later. 

Southweststinks
Explorer B

You know I would, but they have made my life hell last week and now this week. Cancelled my sons flight home tomorrow, no available flights for days not that I would fly sw anyway, so driving him home from Denver to San Jose. Should be fun. The gate attendant was so dam rude to my daughter inlaw’s brother after deplaning him with no plan or explanation to retrieving his luggage. Wth???

Not in the mood to be nice.