Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Updated SW app won't send boarding pass to Apple Wallet

lbrannon76
Explorer C

I'm still having this issue today.  I've just deleted and reinstalled the app, but the add to wallet option still isn't there.  I'm on the latest operating system on my iPhone Xs.  Any ideas?

schaffercity
Explorer C

I just checked in and am unable to add the boarding pass to my wallet. I have the updated iOS and SW app.

phxflyboy
Explorer A

It worked properly for me 3 weeks ago, once again, it is not working as of 3 minutes ago. Kinda wish SW would stop "improving" their app.

Stealie12
Explorer C

Same for me. No option to save to my wallet. Worked on Monday, but not today. Tried all the usual. Force quit, turned the phone off, and even reinstalled. Looks like a app issue. Hope they fix it soon!

phxflyboy
Explorer A

Since it is a primary reason to use the app, yes, it would be great if they would fix it. What I can't figure out is why they keep messing it up. It says a lot about the IT people that they CONTINUALLY put out an app that they clearly haven't tested. Then they get it fixed only to "update" the app and make it unusable. Once is understandable but to keep doing this is unacceptable.

sanssuitcase
Explorer C

Nicole, Thanks to your team for making the fix. It is still not available as an update on iOS. If you can, please ask your mobile dev team to add a check in QA to ensure this feature is functional with each update. Seems a bit sloppy to miss this, particularly as this is the primary function of the mobile app for some (at least for me).

phxflyboy
Explorer A

No, it has NOT been restored.

SWDigits
Aviator A

Tagging @NicoleAshley as there are still reports of issues since her last post this afternoon.

Customer | Home airport DCA

scottq
Explorer C

Nicole, I appreciate your team working on this, but as of right now, I cannot add my boarding pass to Apple Wallet (IOS 13.1.2). When do you expect this issue to be resolved. Thank you for your help in resolving this issue. 

TeaLatte
Explorer C

I'm sorry, Nicole, but as of 1:47PT, 10/11/19, this issue has not been resolved. I still cannot add my boarding pass to my Apple Wallet.  And I just updated the Southwest App on my iPhone8 , just in case the fix was in a new update in the last hour...