Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

WHAT IS GOING ON IN DALLAS! Flight 3478 still on runway. Delayed. We need answers. Help us.

mamatarp
Explorer C

4 REPLIES 4

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON IN DALLAS! Flight 3478 still on runway. Delayed. We need answers. Help us.

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry for your delay tonight but it looks as there was an issue with Radar Control affecting both Dallas Love Field and DFW that started about 7:40PM

I just looked up your flight number and unfortunately it looks like the flight to BUR was cancelled probably because of the issue as well as the storms at the airport. 

Issues with Radar Control

Hope your able to be rebooked in a timely manner. 

Blake 

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON IN DALLAS! Flight 3478 still on runway. Delayed. We need answers. Help us.

mamatarp
Explorer C

No actually still in line for over 2 hours and your customer service line has hung up on me twice.  Just trying to get home...nice if something could done...like not hanging up on me and re-booking me. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@mamatarp wrote:

No actually still in line for over 2 hours and your customer service line has hung up on me twice.  Just trying to get home...nice if something could done...like not hanging up on me and re-booking me. 

Sorry to hear of your travel trouble.

A good rule of thumb is to NEVER use the phone in these situations. 

Best solutions:

1) The app "chat" function

2)or e-mail . To use the fnction click on contact us at the bottom of this page, and then pick e-mail from the choices listed on the top left of the ensuing page.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

My go to is always Twitter. Quick response and great customer service. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion