Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Website access problem after "Search" for Book Flight

alexeyzhuk
Explorer C

Hello.

Online with Terminal server with IE11 or Google Chrome, on the Search Flights page, I enter departure, destination, dates... press "Search".......and error page like below:

"Access to www.southwest.com was denied You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403"

Then I create account, login to Southwest with my account, try doing same - again error as above.

Followinf issue related just with Flisght page - all other page working well. Also as I mentioned above it is Terminal server and all uthers have same problem.

I try to clear cookies, cache, reset IE11 and Chrome, use VPN with another IP - perhaps  your security block our server - same  error.

Same time when I am not searching on main page and use link below - everithing working perfectly.

https://www.southwest.com/air/booking/index.html?clk=GNAV-FLIGHT

I will be glad for you help.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Website access problem after "Search" for Book Flight

dfwskier
Aviator A

It seems that Soutwest security does till block people in certain countries.

What country are you in?

Have you tried the Southwest cell app in CELL DATA mode and not WiFi?

jassonesa
Explorer C

This ongoing issue is getting really old! I guess I will just have to fly American or Delta seeings how Southwest can't get their issue resolved. And I am in New Mexico in my office trying to book flights, YES THIS IS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

dfwskier
Aviator A

@jassonesa wrote:

This ongoing issue is getting really old! I guess I will just have to fly American or Delta seeings how Southwest can't get their issue resolved. And I am in New Mexico in my office trying to book flights, YES THIS IS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Well, this shouldn't be happening in the US.

I'd suggest clearing cache in your preferred browser. You might also want to try a different browser.

mattw922
Explorer C

I have this same problem on Chrome 75.0.3770.80. I have tried it in Incognito mode (so everything signed out, no cookies, no extensions) and I get the same result. It loads fine in Firefox.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Chrome 74.0.3729.159 seems to be OK

krdshrk
Explorer C

Is the RDP/Terminal server you're connecting to hosted in AWS?

I'm seeing the same issue via our Citrix/RDP servers.