Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Why does my mobile boarding pass only show the second leg of my trip?

tnilson
Explorer C

First time I've noticed this but I'm leaving from SFO and headed to MKE, but the pass only reflects my trip from my plane change in Denver. This is oddly disconcerting!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why does my mobile boarding pass only show the second leg of my trip?

bec102896
Aviator A

Under your trip is there 2 little dots? If so try to swipe to the left or right and that usually brings up the other flight. If that doesn't work check in again and click on view boarding passes and that should let you screenshot both passes or save to images. You could also tell it to text you the boarding passes and you will get 2 text messages 1 per flight with a link. 

Hope this helps

happy travels

Blake 

tnilson
Explorer C

Hi Blake, thanks for the thoughts. I did indeed check to see if more than one pass loaded. But, no dice. There was just one pass. When I checked in at SFO, the desk agent just printed me two passes but had no explanation for the lack of an SFO to DEN leg. Or, I would have at least expected, the pass to list my starting point and end point. 

@LindseyD this might be something to pass along to your product dev team that handles mobile passes. Very confusing from a user perspective.

bec102896
Aviator A

Another suggestion for the future is to delete the app and reinstall it as it fully logs you out and you sign back in and maybe the slight glitch will fix itself. 

Hope that helps

Happy travels

Blake

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

That sounds unusual @tnilson. If it happens again, feel free to send me some screenshots in a private message. It's always a little easier to diagnose the problem with visuals. Very sorry we weren't able to offer you an explanation for the missing boarding pass, but I'm glad they were able to print them for you in San Fransisco.