Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

dropped one of my earring on the plane

trinninguyen215
Explorer C

Arriving at 7:45pm in Austin, TX on 4/16/2019.  I think I accidentally dropped one of my Chanel crytal earrings on the plane and didn't realize it until I arrived home an hour later. I filled out a lost and found form and hoping that someone on the plane saw this item. I got this present from my husband just 4 months ago and would love to have it back.  It was so sad to find out that it was missing.  Hopefully someone is kind enoug to return it back to me.  

thank you.  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: dropped one of my earring on the plane

bec102896
Aviator A

@trinninguyen215 

Do you remember what gate you came in to? I'll be flying out on Friday I can look around in case its still there although I'm sure it would have been found before then by another passenger or airport employee.

-Blake

trinninguyen215
Explorer C

i think i dropped in on the plane.  we were sitting at the two seaters emergency exit.  Hopefully someone find it. 

SWDigits
Aviator A

Ugh, that is a terrible feeling!

It's good that you filled out the form though an earring may be harder to find than something like a computer given the size and the potential to be vacuumed by a cleaning crew 😞

Some credit cards offer purchase protection for lost or damaged items so it may be worth checking to see if that is an option for your husband to pursue.

Customer | Home airport DCA

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@bec102896

Now that's some stellar hospitality!